lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:25:09 -0000

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

I don't think the snippet would help...

(CVS at voot.sf.net module "np-voot" in driver/common/lwip/. It should be
the next clean commit by the end of the day.)

Redefining the DEBUG'ing macros is what does the trick.I simply queue the
debugging text into buffers. It's horrible realtime wise, but it's certainly
better than nothing.

Obviously, I can't enable all of lwIP debugging because of recursive
problems. :-(

Scott.

* David Ryan translated into ASCII [Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 01:12:01PM +1100][=
<address@hidden>]
> Scott Robinson wrote:
>=20
> >I have normal UDP working, so I can direct lwIP's debugging through my o=
wn
> >logging system. I'll see what I can rustle up.
> >
> Hi Scott..
>=20
> That last line caught my eye.  How did you go about setting up lwip to=20
> debug using UDP? =20
> Any chance you could share a code snippet? =20
>=20
> Thanks,
> David.
[snap]

--=20
http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU--