lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()

From: David Ryan
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:25:41 -0000

Scott Robinson wrote:

>I have normal UDP working, so I can direct lwIP's debugging through my own
>logging system. I'll see what I can rustle up.

Hi Scott..

That last line caught my eye.  How did you go about setting up lwip to
debug using UDP?
Any chance you could share a code snippet?

Thanks,
David.

This Email, together with attachments, is for exclusive and confidential
use of the addressee(s).  Distribution, use or reproduction without prior
written consent is prohibited.  WebSecure does not guarantee this message
free of errors, interference or viruses.  This Information is CONFIDENTIAL.