lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] dhcp_fine_tmr()
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:09:10 -0000

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

Heh, sorry, that was a typo. It is 500 milliseconds.

I'm using the defined symbol anyway. ;-)

My e-mail has a PGP signature. It's properly configured, for MIME compliant
mailers, to show the text of my e-mail while showing the signature as an
attachment.

Scott.

* Leon Woestenberg translated into ASCII [Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:26:47PM +=
0100][<address@hidden>]
> Hello Scott,
>=20
> first of all, all your msgs so far look like two attachment, one with .dat
> and one with .txt.
> It's a bit cumbersome to open them each time, maybe you can change your
> email client
> behaviour on this?
>=20
> >Is anyone else using CVS DHCP, and specifically calling dhcp_fine_tmr ()=
 on
> >default timing? (50 milliseconds)
> >
> The period should be 500 milliseconds.
>=20
> >I ask because doing this causes exceptions for me. It's extremely hard to
> >debug. dhcp_coarse_tmr () doesn't have this problem.
> >
> I will look into this, as it should not generate exceptions. But pls. note
> the
> correct periods from dhcp.h:
>=20
> // period (in seconds) of the application calling dhcp_coarse_tmr()
> #define DHCP_COARSE_TIMER_SECS 60
> // period (in milliseconds) of the application calling dhcp_fine_tmr()
> #define DHCP_FINE_TIMER_MSECS 500
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Leon.
>=20
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

--=20
http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--