lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP

From: David Figueroa
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:20:17 -0000

                                I also want to put my vote for a very small
group with write access.  Let Adam select from people he trusts.  This is a
TREMENDOUS responsability, not to be taken lightly.

                                I also vote to keep the lwip development
focused on the "light weight" premise on which it was created.  Maybe the
gig eth should be a different cvs module that uses parts of the core?

                                I agree with Paul, that at this point lwip
is not robust enough for serious use.  I am know having problems with
multiple connections that I am trying to isolate.

                                Thanks all for your hard work.

                                dave