lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP

From: Duncan Palmer
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:23:59 -0000

Paul,

I didn't get back to you the other week about your sockets implementation -
got distracted... From what I could see from your patch on the lwip website,
your sockets layer is GPL? that precludes me from using it unfortunately... I
was looking around the PaulOS web site for source as well (operating systems
are something i'm interested in, so i enjoy reading about them), but couldn't
find any - have you published it, or am i just blind?

On Monday 19 August 2002 20:05, you wrote:

> Has anyone else has audited lwIP with
> two completely seperate memory tracer
> packages and TWO MONTHS of continuous

I, for one, would be very interested in this. We've made some small
modifications to the memory allocation, but haven't tested it in anger...

Hopefully the list will be able to come to some agreement about the running
of lwip from now on - its well past time.

Dunk