lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting problems

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting problems
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:27:23 -0000

On Monday 12 November 2001 09:38, you wrote:
> Hello Adam et al,
>
> I couldn't find info on any lwIP source CVS server being accessible, except
> for the CVS ZIP archive.
>
> Is there actually a (read-only) CVS server available to synchronize from?

No there is no direct CVS access avaliable, only the CVS archive at the
homepage. This archive is automatically updated every hour, so it is fairly
synchronized.

There are plans to set up an (anonymous?) CVS for public access, but these
are just plans. The idea is that this could be used to keep Joe's HTML
version of the source code up-to-date with the latest changes as well.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam