lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting problems

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting problems
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:33:55 -0000

On Monday 12 November 2001 14.29, you wrote:
> You don't have some sort of rough ETA on that, do you?  I'll set things
> up on my end to update, say, once a day to limit bandwidth usage but
> still be reasonably up to date, unless there are any objections.

That sounds like a reasonable update rate to me. I usually don't commit
changes more often than that anyway.

I probably wait with putting up a public CVS account until version 0.5 is
released, since I'd like to start out from a frech repository. The current
repository is littred with old (pre 0.2) versions and lots of other cruft.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam