lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Compression of fields....

From: Omer Mohsin
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Compression of fields....
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:30:38 -0000

hi
thanks for your reply. I am basically trying to dial ISP through C
program. I am including these options in my connection extablishment
phase. Now, I want to know how I can map 2 byte data into 1 byte? I mean
the mapping to be used. RFC 1661 does not explain the mapping. Like our
next protocol is PAP whose code is c023 and requires 2 bytes, so how I can
write c023 in 1 byte.

Thanks,
Omer Mohsin.