lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Is CS8900A the best network card for embedded web s

From: manolo ortegita
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Is CS8900A the best network card for embedded web servers?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:12:42 -0000

Hello,

I want to know if the network car CS8900A is the best Ethernet controller
for a embedded web server, because of this card see many information and
aplications on Internet, or that other good alternatives exist?

Other question, How many flash memory size I need for to implement the lwip
stack in one microcontroller, I can to implement the lwIp Stack without UDP
and ICMP?

Thank you for your help

my english is bad

bye