lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP compilation issues on ADS1.2

From: David Figueroa
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP compilation issues on ADS1.2
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:36:43 -0000

                                Hi,

                                I added these definitions to file cc.h

                                /* mdf added defines */
                                #define PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN __packed
                                #define PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(x) __packed x
                                #define PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT

                                I don't use icmp.h so I cant help you there,

                                cheers

                                dave

        Jibin George <address@hidden>
                        10/10/2002 09:34 PM
                        Please respond to lwip

        To:     address@hidden@address@hidden
        cc:
        Subject:        [lwip] lwIP compilation issues  on  ADS1.2

                                  Hi  all
                                        I am trying to compile lwIP for ARM9
platform using CW ADS1.2 .I have the following compilation issues

                                *               The struct defentions using
the PACK_STRUCT_FIELD macro does not compile
                                *             Also the enum defentions in
icmp.h such as     enum icmp_te_type  cause problems

                                             Any help plz
                                         Thanks in advance