lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Request for any test Application under lwip/win3

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Request for any test Application under lwip/win32
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:02:34 -0000

From: "byung-hyun jang" <address@hidden>
> Dear Florian :
>
> I always feel thankful for your generous support for your work.
>
> At this time I am looking for any application that I can test your
> lwip/win32 version, especially the one which used the socket api. Since I
am
> a beginner about network protocol, if you give me some test work it would
be
> very helpful for me.
>
> I appreciate you in advance...
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Byung-hyun Jang

I don't have examples for the socket api. For the other stuff take a look at
lwip/proj/msvc/apps, there are some examples by Adam Dunkels, then on my
homepage is a ftp server, but you have to implement the file functions
yourself. In the msvc port is also a netio server to test the network
throughput. Currently I don't have more. But I also just found everything
out by reading the rawapi.txt and looking at the examples. For the FTP stuff
and other protocols I read the rfcs, you can find them for example at
faqs.org.
I don't use the socket api, as I don't want to use threads, and if you know
how it works, it can be quite easy to easily support multiple connections
etc.

Florian
http://proff.crowproductions.de/lwipdev_en.php