lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] New To LWIP : I Want to port LWIP on 8051 micro

From: Felipe Massia
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] New To LWIP : I Want to port LWIP on 8051 microcontroller
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:42:12 -0000

I've been working with uIP (which is a yet smaller version of TCP/IP, by
Adam too) in the SDCC compiler which generates code for the 8051 as
well. You might want to take a look at

http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra000493/uip

There's a Makefile and some changes. But if you plan to compile under
DOS, there is a version of SDCC for DOS/Windows, but I dont know if it
requires Cygwin.

Which compiler were you planning to use? I'd like to keep in touch!

[]s
Felipe