lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] PPP

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] PPP
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:13:03 -0000

I am developing a PPP netif suitable for lwip, it is working (and growing..)
but not very nice for the moment.
I can provide a snapshot of it sometime next week when I have had time to write
a few lines of the current design and status to make it easier to understand.

However, how small is small ;? For the moment it is about 2000 lines of code :(
but it will shrink somewhat in the next cleanup.

BR, Magnus