lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Port to uCOS-II

From: DASILVA VINCENTE BIT
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Port to uCOS-II
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:24:19 -0000

My port is almost identical except that I use the lwip memory allocation
functions to allocate memory.

My port is to the 8051 version of uCOS with the Keil C51 6.23a compiler.

TIP for anyone using the Keil compiler:
Don't use a previous version of the compiler if you need max optimization as
I had to use max optimization to fit the code in the 64k mem space and the
previous versions have a lot of bugs in the way the code is optimized. This
version seems a lot more stable than the previous versions.

Vicente