lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Port to uCOS-II

From: Taco Walstra
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Port to uCOS-II
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:10:15 -0000

At 15:56 21-2-02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi all.
>I'm going to port lwIP to uCOS-II, and i will ask before I go any further, if
>somebody already have a uCOS-port ready (or half-ready  =) .
>
>Regards
>//Mikael Lundberg
>[This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]
Hi, this is very interesting. We are planning to do exactly the same for a
rabbit processor. I've already a port of version V2.51 running on this
processor and I'm currently busy to get lwIP working on this processor (in
any case the udp part).
If no nasty things come above I will cooperate on the porting of lwip to ucos2.
Best wishes
Taco Walstra
Taco Walstra
University of Amsterdam