lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP for Win32

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP for Win32
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:18:16 -0000

Hi!

I hacked a port of lwIP to Win32 (Visual C++ 6.0). I did this mainly for testing
some stuff, but it may be usefull for others as well. It's not really nicely
done, but it works. It uses the WinPCap library for the netif. The sys_arch
included is currently only single threaded.

Download:
http://hompepages.fh-giessen.de/~hg10836/crowproductions/dev/lwip-win32-msvc-0.1
.zip

@Adam:
Please take a look at arp.c and ipv4/lwip/inet.h, I had to make changes there to
compile with MS Visual C++ 6.0. It is not possible to do something like "#define
PACK_STRUCT_START #pragma(push,1)", because the # char before the pragma is
handled as a special char by the compiler and this produces an compile error. in
inet.h I had to add a prefix to the declaration of htons and htonl, because thos
functions are already defined with a special calling method in Visual C++.

Florian