lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] R: Porting uIP to the Casio Pocket Viewer PDA p

From: Fabio Fumi
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] R: Porting uIP to the Casio Pocket Viewer PDA platform
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:18:15 -0000

Hi everybody!

I run my first test on my Win ME at home, but when I
tried with Win NT at my workplace it didn't work. I
can ping but Exploer cannot access the http server.
Also other people (at the PV community) noticed the
same error with Windows NT/2000/XP, not with Windows
95/98/ME. Does anybody have any idea of that?
By the way, when Exploler tries to access the http
server, by logging the tcp/ip stack the following
message appears:
'ip: invalid version or header length.' (vlh!=0x45).
What does it mean? (I'm not an IP expert!)

 Thanks for any help
   Fabio

 --- Fumi Fabio <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I succeded to port uIP to my PV. Please find it at
>
>  http://digilander.iol.it/ffumi/
>
> This is the first implementaion of a TCP/IP stack on
> the PV, as far as I
> know.
> I let the PV community know this by posting this
> message on a couple of
> dedicated forums
> (http://www.pocketviewer.de/english/index.html;
> http://www.pocket-viewer.com/), apart from the lwIP
> mailing list.
> As a proof-of-concept application, I used the HTTP
> server already
> implemented for the C64 porting of uIP,
> demonstrating how is possible to
> access PV data using no proprietary software on the
> PC, but a
> general-purpose web browser.
>
>  Bye
>   Fabio
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion
list.]

Speciale Giochi - Civilization III
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://civ3.yahoo.it/