lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP on Linux 2.4

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP on Linux 2.4
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:43:11 -0000

Hi folks, me again.

So I read through the thread on lwIP on Linux from a few days back and I
think I got it all.  (Feel free to holler at me if I missed something
painfully obvious, though!)  I didn't see anyone clearly claiming that
they were going to start digging into the problems with the new
integrated tunneling interface in 2.4, so I guess I'm back to offering
to do it.  I've got a fair bit of experience with it over the last few
months.

If anyone has started this work and would like to offer advice and/or
code, I'll be happy to take it, otherwise I guess I'll let everyone know
when I have some progress to report or a problem I can't solve. :-)

-J.

--
Joe MacDonald
:wq