lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Platforms, applications, uses

From: John C. Toman
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Platforms, applications, uses
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:46:59 -0000

Adam,

I'm still in the process of porting to the Rabbit 2000 chip / RTK8019as
ethernet chip. This port will soon be part of the Softools C compiler
product (as a library) which is used by many customers to produce
embedded products.

As for myself, I intend to use it first to capture serial data from a
weather station and spool it off to a remote web site. Hopefully this
will be working at some point next year...

Thanks,

John