lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP in SDCC

From: Felipe Massia
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP in SDCC
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:13:39 -0000

Hello, Adam

it's good to see you again :-) I put it under

  http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra000493/uip

The archive is a little messy, though.

About the struct copy, it was only one. It's located at

  uip_arp.c:226:      STRUCT_COPY(ARPBUF->dhwaddr, ARPBUF->shwaddr);

...if line numbers haven't changed. I did a #define for copying.

I tried to isolate the changes in the z80/ directory and they are
minimal. The code includes web server, cgi and example pages as well
(it's same as unix sim). But it does not include ethernet (cs8900). I
plan to adapt Leon's cs8900.c (when I have the hardware...). I did
#include's for *.c because it was not clear how to compile several
objects with SDCC (now I know one way).

In order to run the stack over the sz80 simulator, it's necessary to
download cvs version of SDCC (http://sdcc.sourceforge.net) and to merge
some changes I made to the simulator so it does the interface between
the program being run and the tap device. I tried also to isolate these
changes in the directory tap/.

SDCC generates code for 8051, as well, but I haven't tested. It should
not be difficult to adapt for it.

greetings,
Felipe