lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP in SDCC

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP in SDCC
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:17:36 -0000

Hi Felipe!

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 12.50, you wrote:
> it's good to see you again :-) I put it under
>
>   http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra000493/uip

The URL didn't work, but http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~ra000493/pub/uip/ does :-)

Nice work!

> The archive is a little messy, though.
>
> About the struct copy, it was only one. It's located at
>
>   uip_arp.c:226:      STRUCT_COPY(ARPBUF->dhwaddr, ARPBUF->shwaddr);
>
> ...if line numbers haven't changed. I did a #define for copying.

Ok, thanks for finding that! It can also be moved into the for() loop a few
lines below, like this:

        BUF->dhwaddr.addr[c] = BUF->shwaddr.addr[c];

> SDCC generates code for 8051, as well, but I haven't tested. It should
> not be difficult to adapt for it.

There have been a few questions about uIP for the 8051, so I wouldn't be
surprised if someone will try your port for the 8051 as well.

I have put a link to your page from the news section of the uIP page.

Thanks, good work!

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>