lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP tuning

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP tuning
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:06:01 -0500

Hi,
In my current system I have (among other things)
a telnet server and an http server.  I'm finding that
if I tune (lwipopts.h) things to work well for HTTP,
then telnet is slow and choppy; however if I tune things
for telnet, then HTTP is very slow.
I'm certainly no TCP/IP wizard, but I'm guessing that it
has something to do with TCP_WND, TCP_MSS and TCP_SND_BUF.
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding how to tune
the stack properly?  I'm more concerned about improving
user-response than I am RAM usage.

Any thoughts?
Ed