lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP tuning

From: David Haas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP tuning
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:17:52 -0500

One more general question to all listening....
If the application is not that memory space sensitive, is there
any reason why I should not increase TCP_MSS adn TCP_SND_BUF
a bit?

No reason why not. It might depend on how much stuff your application is sending out at one time. I chose not to increase mine because I did'nt really care much about the performance and there was no problem with the application waiting for the tcp buffer to empty.

David.