lwip-users

[lwip-users] debug statements and newlines

From: Mike Tesch
Subject: [lwip-users] debug statements and newlines
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:22:16 -0600

Hi,

I've noticed that some of the DEBUG() strings in lwip
have trailing newlines, and some do not.  What is
the correct way to do it?  And, if I went through the whole
tree and made it one way or the other (whatever is
decided,) would people want it changed?  (i.e. should
I bother to make a patch?)

There seem to be a few of these issues where lwip
needs a person or group to decide on how it's going
to be done, document it, and keep everyone doing it
that way.  (formatting, feature & release planning, etc..?)

Sort of like a U.N. for lwip.  (But without any of the
cowboys going off and doing it their own way.)

I don't mean to sound like a complainer, and I think
the work being done is excellent.  Just trying to help
make it succeed.

Regards,
mt