lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Stats and code readability

From: Marc Boucher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Stats and code readability
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:53:00 -0400

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 01:22:45AM +0200, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Hello Marc, others,
>
> sorry for my ignorance. I retract all comments I made, apologies.

No problem Leon.

> I would really welcome a way to be notified when a patch has
> been changed under Savannah.

Perhaps a suggestion could be sent to the Savannah folks.

> Logging in Savannah on a daily bases to see if any patches were
> added or changed is not a feasible way of working with tight
> schedules hanging around.

Agreed.

> Are you interested in CVS commit access?

I'll gladly accept the invitation if it offloads
you and other developers, while being careful not
to check-in anything too controversial. ;-)

> Either that, or please notify any patches on the mailing list.
>
> We have neglected the patches, but having said that, we are
> doing this all voluntarely.

I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding and that everyone really
appreciates the work done for the project. The progress made
in recent times has been great.

> Hope you will join the CVS team.

Count me in!

Cheers