lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] New lwip user - large bss size

From: David Aldrich
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] New lwip user - large bss size
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:26:56 -0000

> You may want to start with having a look at the lwipopts.h file.

Thanks, I have now found that file.  I notice that MEM_SIZE is defined
as:

#define MEM_SIZE                512 * 1024

So I guess 512KB is defined for lwip's heap, which is way beyond my
available memory.

Does lwip have its own heap manager, or will the standard C library heap
manager be used?

What settings would people suggest for a 128KB system (heap size, number
and size of buffers etc)?

Thanks

David