lwip-users

[lwip-users] Network Virtual Terminal

From: Paul
Subject: [lwip-users] Network Virtual Terminal
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:20:51 +0930

Hi everyone,

I am doing my own telnet service, which was working fine until someone used
telnet on XP. After getting the RFC's I find that I need to support Network Virtual Terminal negotiation. Has anyone got an example of how to set up a Network Virtual Terminal so that telnet on XP behaves the same as telnet on win2K which does not
(appear to me) to do NVT?

Thanks in advance

Paul