lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Network Virtual Terminal

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Network Virtual Terminal
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:05:35 +0930

Thanks Robert.

Part of my problem was that I was echoing all the NVT commands back which can cause confusion when you reverse a setting later. I am sort of hoping for a simple option that turns local echo on the PC. It appears that I may have to follow your linemode approach to get consistant behaviour will all clients.

Paul