lwip-users

[lwip-users] Accepting multicast UDP packets

From: Bilow Rodriguez
Subject: [lwip-users] Accepting multicast UDP packets
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings lwip users!

I am a newbie to lwip, but like it very much so far.
We are using the socket level interface for an
application using TCP and UDP networking.  So far,
verything is great.

The problem we have run in to now, though, is
regarding how to make the application accept UDP
multicast packets.

Does one need to call netif_add() for the additional
ip addresses corresponding to the multicast packets?
Or is there a better way?

Guidance and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Bilowfan