lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] problem of rtl-lwip!

From: liu kun
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] problem of rtl-lwip!
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:49:51 +0800

hello,sergio:
Thanks for your help! I think I have installed the RTL-LWip now.I can ping the rlt-lwip in other linux machines.I run a udp_server in rtl-lwip and a udp_client in linux,the communication is ok! At first,I just think the RTL-lwip is part of the lwip project,RTL-lwIP is a porting to RTLinux of the lwip.I will read more documents about rtl-lwip to understand it.I want to do some research so I need to build a network which consist of several machines of RTL-lwip.The network will be used for the experiment of industry control,would you give me some suggestions about this ? Another question: I just installed the rtl-lwip successfully with on support for linux 8139 dirver.If I install the 8139 driver in linux, when I insmod the rtl_lwip_stack.o after make the rtl-lwip(ifconfig down eth0 first),it fails:
 # insmod rtl_lwip_stack.o
 RTLinux TCP/IP stack inserted. linux thread id: 0xc48341a4
 System initialized.
 TCP/IP initialized.
 PCI: Unable to reserve I/O region #1:address@hidden for device 00:10.0
 PCI: Unable to reserve I/O region #1:address@hidden for device 00:10.0
 EXIT, returning �C16
 Successfully Opened
 rt_rtl8139 interface added to netif list
 rt_rtl8139 set as defaul
I think there is something wrong with PCI resource allocation.Did you meet such a problem and why ?
 best regards
 liukun