lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fast retransmit

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fast retransmit
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:23:38 +0200

Hello Sam, Kieran,

Sam Jansen wrote:

Yep, it makes it segfault. I tracked down the problem to a small logical error introduced in the latest updates. Attached is a diff to fix it (just a one-liner!). Once I fixed this lwip works as expected without the previous funky retransmit behaviour.

+  pcb->unsent = pcb->unacked;
Committed in HEAD. BTW, did you test against HEAD CVS, or 0.7.2 with Kieran fix and your one-liner fix?

Thanks to both of you guys for the fixes!

BTW, I assume I can merge this back into 0.7.x as a bug fix soon, unless I am told otherwise, as the TCP code is similar (minus another small seemingly irrelevant fix in HEAD from Kieran).

Regards,

Leon.