lwip-users

[lwip-users] I am new to LWIP, do you have a 'port' for a known ARM boar

From: Jan Hyla [Home]
Subject: [lwip-users] I am new to LWIP, do you have a 'port' for a known ARM board?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:30:48 +0100

Hi folks,

I am new to LWIP…please treat me gently.

I’ve downloaded LWIP 0.7.2, and have tried to compile the sources as far as I can. I have files missing such as cc.h, lwipopts.h, sys_arch and others. It is obvious that there is a steep learning curve in being able to work out ‘what else is needed’ to get an LWIP project off the ground.

Ideally I am after a known working port of LWIP for ARM7TDMI  e.g. Philips LPC2100, running under uCOS/II (which I’ve got the sources for V2.60) with any Ethernet controller eg CS8900.

Sample apps to exercise the stack (e.g. send / receive data over Ethernet, and a serial port) would be nice too.

Do such ‘working ports’ for known development boards e.g. Olimex exist?

Also is there any documentation which discusses ‘what else you need in addition to the 0.7.2 sources zip file, to get a project working’.

Best Regards

J Hyla