lwip-users

[lwip-users] initialisation of lwIP

From: franz keuner
Subject: [lwip-users] initialisation of lwIP
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:47:15 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
I finally succeeded in the initialisation of lwIP. Thanks for your help.

I`m not quite sure what the "real" problem with the pbuf.c file was. But I
found an older version of the file which was used in another project that
worked with the same hardware like I do.

In this file a few debug and statistic functions are defined (I can`t say
exectlay what`s their function).

But I compared the two files and merged them and now there`s no error
executing pbuf_init(); on the board and so I think the initialisation was
successful.

What`s now the easiest way to check if the stack is really working on the
board? I want to be sure that this is hte case before I start do develop an
application using the stack.

Maybe there`s a simple main event loop that can be used?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Franz

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben