lwip-users

[lwip-users] initialisation of lwIP

From: franz keuner
Subject: [lwip-users] initialisation of lwIP
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:18:22 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
unfortunately I don't think that the reason is the MEM_ALIGNMENT value. I
use a 16-bit controller (CS167 infineon).

I define the following values in my lwipopts.h:

#define MEM_ALIGNMENT           2U
#define MEM_SIZE                2000U
#define MEMP_NUM_PBUF           8U
#define MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB        4U
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB        8U
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN 8U
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_SEG        16U
#define MEMP_NUM_NETBUF         8U
#define MEMP_NUM_NETCONN        8U
#define MEMP_NUM_API_MSG        0U
#define MEMP_NUM_TCPIP_MSG      8U
#define MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT    2U

/* ---------- Pbuf options ---------- */
#define PBUF_POOL_SIZE          24U
#define PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE       500U //LW: was 128, but we want single pbufs
#define PBUF_LINK_HLEN          16U

Can it be that I defined in another file a value that can have the result I
described?
Or did I configure some settings in the Tasking EDE in a wrong way? (I used
the values which were described in the user manual. Would there be a
"greater" problem if this settings were wrong?)

I tried a lot of different values for the defined values but none of them
was successful.

Thanks again and regards,
Franz

--
Psssst! Mit GMX Handyrechnung senken: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail
100 FreeSMS/Monat (GMX TopMail), 50 (GMX ProMail), 10 (GMX FreeMail)