lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] A closed pcb stays for 120seconds in the tcp_tw_pcbs. R

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] A closed pcb stays for 120seconds in the tcp_tw_pcbs. Right or wrong?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:27:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kieran,

Does'nt solve my problem though. So, if a closed pcb
is going to stay in the tcp_tw_pcbs list for 120
seconds (which means will be available to use after
this period only), then like in my case there is a
very good chance of all the 8 pcb's getting used up
within this period & run out of space when calling
tcp_listen() again <after 8 times>.

Let me know if something is worng with my code loop.

Cheers,
-Mike.