lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Udp question

From: Valdemar
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Udp question
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:31:13 +0100

Hello Leon

Valdemar wrote:

>> No, ARP_QUEUEING is set to 1 in opt.h and I also
>> checked its value in etharp_init().
>> Valdemar

Could you enable debugging of particularly etharp.c and see
what happens?

It should print some trace messages (or you can add some) about
pbufs being queued etc.

Regards,

Leon.

I have put in some printouts at error-branches, but they never
happened.
However when I was testing, it suddenly worked and then it did not
work again. Maybe something is not initialized?
As I said, I am rather new at this stack business and I feel lost when
trying to understand what is happening. So I will wait for the next
revision and hope it will work then.
Another question:
I do
        pbuf_free(pS_pbuf);
right after
        udp_send(pSg_udppcb, pS_pbuf);
is that correct?
I have not seen any difference either way.

Thanks again and regards
Valdemar