lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem

From: Jan Ulvesten
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:44:15 +0200

Hi Olaf

I have experienced something similar during quite often during heavy
load (testing) I receives a RST from the peer (a Win PC running a Telnet
client) without any particular reason really.   The TCP connection just
goes down without delay or timeout.  Using RAW api also and no opsys.

Jan Ulvesten
Senior Software Engineer
SICOM  AS
Tel   +47 72 89 56 55