lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:05:48 +0200

Hello Jan,

Jan Ulvesten wrote:

Hi Olaf

I have experienced something similar during quite often during heavy
load (testing) I receives a RST from the peer (a Win PC running a Telnet
client) without any particular reason really.   The TCP connection just
goes down without delay or timeout.  Using RAW api also and no opsys.

So you have a quite minimal reproducible environment already? Could you share some of it?

I would like to track this one down, it is one of the remaining bugs so it seems.

Leon.