lwip-users

[lwip-users] Parse error compiling unixsim , under contrib module of lwi

From: Durgaprasad Chivukula
Subject: [lwip-users] Parse error compiling unixsim , under contrib module of lwip
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:10:21 +0200

Hi,

 I am a newbie and as a part , to develop an application under lwip I
am compiling the examples under contrib module of lwip . I compiled
minimal successfully with out any problems , but it seems there are
problems compiling unixsim and lib examples.

I am herewith giving the errors I got in both compilations.

Compiling unixsim ,

..../lwip/src/core/pbuf.c: In function 'pbuf_queue' :
..../lwip/src/core/core/pbuf.c:738:parse error before "return"
make:***[pbuf.o] Error 1

Compiling lib ,

gcc -g -Wall -fPIC -DIPv4 -DLWIP_DEBUG -I
...../../.../../lwip/source/include -I.../../../ports/include -I
../../.../.../lwip/src/include/ipv4 -Iapps -I. -c
gcc: no input files
make:***[mem.o] Error 1

Also , when I first compiled without any modifications I got
# error ETHARP_ALWAYS_INSERT option is deprecated.Remove it from your
lwipopts.h

I removed this  in lwipopts.h of  unixsim , lib  including minimal.
After doing this I can compile minimal successfully , but not the
other one's unixsim, lib , as I told I got the above errors.I added
this option again and compiled unixsim ,lib , but the same error
appears that is remove the line from lwippts.h

Can any of you guys , suggest me what went wrong ??

I would be thankful for any kind of suggestions

Regards
Durga Prasad