lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP connection problem

From: Charles-Christophe Thomart
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP connection problem
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:30:02 +0200

Hello all,

I am using lwIP/ppp in a phone for mms operations, and have some problems to establish ppp connection.
Here is the lwip trace :
===========================
lcp_init: xmit_accm=0 0 0 0
pppMain: unit 0: Connecting
pppStartCB: unit 0
ppp_set_xaccm[0]: outACCM=0 0 0 0
ppp_send_config[0]: out ACCM=FF FF FF FF
ppp_recv_config[0]: inACCM=0 0 0 0
lcp_lowerup: asyncmap=0 0 0 0
LCP: lowerup state 0 -> 2
auth_reset: 0
lcp_addci: L opt=2 0
lcp_addci: L opt=5 1
lcp_addci: opt=7
lcp_addci: opt=8
pppWrite[0]: len=50
fsm_sdata(LCP): Sent code 1,1,20
LCP: sending Configure-Request, id 1
LCP: open state 2 -> 6
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 6 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes
pppInProc[0]: got 6 bytes
===========================

PPP logs on server side give :
Sent [LCP ConfRej id=0x22f89c <pcomp> <accomp>]

First of all, I do not understand why the request ids differ. They should be the same, shouldn't they?
Does anybody have a clue on where to look for the problem?
The "pppInProc[0]: got 9 bytes" means data is exchanged but not recognized by lwIP. Could this be an asyncmap problem?

We have tested our modem with small amount of data (100chars max at the same time), so I do not think it is a problem for LCP. I will however check it more.

Thanks and regards,
Charles-Christophe