lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:50:29 -0700

Hil Daniel,
Can you give information on what exactly are you trying to build? lwIP
library can be built within Xilinx's Embedded Development Kit. Are you
trying to use lwIP library as a server on 1 of the PPC and as a client
on the other and have them talk to each other? What is your setup and
what is the goal?

I can try to answer your questions based on your test setup.

Sathya