lwip-users

AW: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?

From: Daniel Klingler
Subject: AW: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:19:58 +0200

Hello Sathya,

one thing is realized: On this PPC a tcp-server was built. This server is
working trouble-free. I use this server to receive settings from an other
CPU.

Now I want to build up a tcp-client on the same PPC. The client and server
shall work independent. This client shall stream dates (I thing I will store
a block of dates and send this on block, about 1024*16 Bit).

We used this server-echo example of Xilinx and modified it for our
application. Here is used the 'plb-ethernet' HW-Version 1.01.a. It is slave
on the plb bus where PPC is the master. You will find the instructions for
the PPC which we use in the answer to Alberto.

If you neet some more information to help me on this problem then ask again,
thank you!

Regards
Daniel

TES Electronic Engineering GmbH