lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip_close

From: Ashutosh Srivastava
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip_close
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:11:38 +0530

Hi All,

I am using the LWIP stack with the socket interface in my application. My
application is a client which connects to a predefined internet radio server,
sends an HTTP request and reads the incoming MP3 data.

My question is, for a lwip_close call, why netconn_delete () function does
not wait for the ACK from server for the FIN segment sent?

Ideally, I thought the lwip_close () implementation should be like the
lwip_connect () function call where a callback function is called when a
SYN ACK is received from the server.

Any suggestions/info regarding this will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ashutosh