lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP project

From: Joaquín Sánchez-Valiente Stutz
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP project
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:27:25 +0200

Hello,
I am a computer science student who must do a project for the communications software of a new gadget with the PXA270 processor. I decided to use lwIP, but I am new on this kind of projects -I've only done small network programs for Linux with pipes, FIFOs, sockets...- and am quite lost because I don't know how to start. I would very gratefull if someone told me which are the main steps I should follow in the design and implementation of my project and gave me some tips. I thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Joaquín