lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP and HTTP on M16C

From: Johan Karel Maria Dams
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP and HTTP on M16C
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:03:32 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Not exactly using ppp, but I did have a project in the past with lwip running on M16C and uC/OS-II, using a cs8900 in polled mode (8 data and 4 address lines). The stack itself works fine with some changes (don't recall by heart, but I think it had something to do with arp). The http server example included in the contrib works, as long as you put the entire website in RAM, not when parts are located in ROM (to do with the Near and Far areas, one being accessed by 16 bit pointers and the other 24 bit if I'm not mistaken).
I used nc30 to compile lwip.

On a side note, I also ported this to M32C, on which the http server does work with data in ROM (different poiner system on M32C) using nc308 compiler.

I will see if I can find some of the things that needed change, but I'm very busy at the moment, so it could take some time.

Best regards,
Johan