lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP data streaming

From: kyle treleaven
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP data streaming
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:19:43 -0500

Hi Trond,

I've been perusing the lwip forums trying to fix some bugs I've been
having with my project implementation.  I'm also using lwIP, no-OS on
a ppc405 in xilinx fpga (v4, fx12 -- don't know what you're using).
As a student at Pitt I have to complete a senior design project, and a
big part of my project involves streaming video over the network (for
simplicity, we're trying to do motion-JPEG).  Did you write your
RTSP/RTP protocol or are you porting something already in existence?
Any of it free?

Thanks,
Kyle