lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip connect to normal socket application very very slowly

From: cyhong
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip connect to normal socket application very very slowly
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:40:32 +0800

--- Begin Message --- Subject: lwip connect to normal socket application very very slowly Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:40:32 +0800
If I use LWIP to send packets to a linux  server (a normal socket application),
the linux socket application will reply ACK very very slowly......

but if I use a linux client( a normal socket application)  to send packets to a linux  server (a normal socket application)
the linux socket application will reply ACK very very fast......

What is the problem?!
   I have tried to modify LWIP to
         TTL=64,
        TCP flag= PUSH, ACK,URG
  and it is the same......
--- End Message ---
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose
it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.