lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] A speed question

From: Pisano, Edward A
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] A speed question
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:07:35 -0500

Regarding the implementation of lwIP RAW_API on MicroBlaze @ 100MHz built with EDK 8.2i, is it set up for polling or is it interrupt driven?  Is it employing TCP, UDP or both?

Could someone provide a sample of the initialization and configuration for lwIP RAW_API, particularly for the Interrupt driven case?  Is there a special case for RAW_API where the application code must provide for the connection of the emac interrupts to the FIFO Interrupt Handlers in software?

I’ve set up a simple MicroBlaze application in EDK 8.2i using interrupts following the XiLinx examples provided (which I believe are for polling mode).  The symptom is that incoming packets to my SP305 Dev. Board are not being passed to the rcv_pkt_buf in the emac driver.  Hence, higher level software functions never sees the arriving packets.  In SOCKETS_API mode, these transactions work fine.

Regards,

Ed

a.k.a. - Paisan

[paisan ( pi-zän' ) 1. A countryman; a compatriot. 2. Slang A friend; a pal.]

SAN office:  858-655-4541

CV office:  541-715-4078