lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] A speed question

From: Hampus Thorell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] A speed question
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:47:51 +0200

I updated to the 8.2i release of EDK but unfortunately I didn't notice any difference at all.

Has anyone else noticed these differences in transfer rate?

Regards,
Hampus

Sathya Thammanur wrote:
Iperf is an open source tool that can be used to measure the performances.

http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Iperf/

Regarding performances, the 8.2i release of EDK from Xilinx has improved performances with RAW API. The throughput seen were in the ranges of 50-60Mbps for MicroBlaze running @100Mhz with regular 10/100 ethernet core without dma.

Sathya