lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug in pbuf.c regarding PBUF_POOL

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug in pbuf.c regarding PBUF_POOL
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:38:16 +0200

Hi Kieran,

> Can any of the developers comment on this change?  1.1.0 is not that
> old, so should be quite recent, and hopefully still relatively fresh in
> the mind, but I don't remember anything about this.

Being the single currently active developer:

I can't see any changes for the pbuf.c locking code between 1.1.0 and
1.1.1,
maybe these changes are further down history lane.

I do remember being totally puzzled over this locking stuff, but I didn't
dare touching it...

I'll need to follow up the mem_malloc() thing frist (that will be next
week).

Christiaan Simons

Hardware Designer
Axon Digital Design